AD1

Friday 5 April 2013

Jada Pinkett-"He Can Do Whatever He Wants"


Jada Pinkett and Will Smith are known to be having the strongest union so far in Hollywood. 15years together, they are still going strong.

Reacting to critics who said they have an open relationship, the 41 year old celeb said;
"I am here as his partner but he is his own man. He has to decides who he wants to be and that is not for me to decide for him.
Will is my best friend, He has been by my side for some f the most difficult parts of my life. You always have that for your foundation".
Will and Jada got married in December 1997, and together they have endured splits, rumours and negative criticisms. They are parents to actor Jaden 14 and singer Willow 12.

The Smiths: Willow, Jaden, Will and Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment