AD1

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Marriage Is Not For Me- Frank Edoho's Ex Wife Declares


Katherine Obiang
Well for those that don't know her, let me refresh your memory. She is the ex wife of Frank Edoho, host of the popular  ""MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". Three years after her separation, people have expected that she would have found herself in a new relatioship since her ex husband has practically moved on, She has made clear from the excerpts below reasons while she she prefers her single status for now.
"I am taking a breather. Right now, I have young children. After you have been in a relationship for so long, I think it is healthy to open your mind to other things. Let’s chase money first, it will come along. When you look at your children, you want to give them so many things, so let me focus on that.”
 “My parents do ask me, especially my mum. I am busy doing so many things, which include Lekki Wives Season II. Anyone who comes into mylife now is just coming to suffer. I can’t focus on that person. It is not that I don’t get attention, I do. I get all sorts of attention, but I am not ready. I think in our society, people don’t understand when you say you are not ready. They look at me, like I must be mad; but that is the truth. For me, I don’t want to bargain, because there are so many things to consider. I am on the radio from 10am to 3pm. From that time to wherever, I am running against time and, of course, I must also pay attention.”
Well she has really been busy, happy that she is handling the incidence the best way that she can. Also she is a very good actress, if you are in doubt, then you need to watch her in "Journey To Self" where she starred as Rume alongside Dakore Egbuson Akande, Nse Ikpe Etim and Regina Mitchell-Raccah. 


Lovely Ladies


A must watch if you haven't done so*winks*
                                                                               
                            Don't forget to join me on facebook: Tentacious
                                                            on Twitter: @mauxy_kachy


No comments:

Post a Comment