AD1

Wednesday 22 May 2013

I Met Her When She Was Five..Now She Is A Pregnant Lady...

                              'When we first MET': Madonna gifted Kim Kardashian with several iconic pieces of her jewellery when she was a little girl

Well Madonna was shocked to see Kim Kardashian after meeting her for the first time in 1986, when Kim was just 5years old. They later met at the MET Ball, where Kim had to remind her of their first encounter.

Madonna actually didn't know that she had once met the reality star, Kim had to take her down  memory lane, where she(Madonna) actually gave her several iconic pieces of jewellery when she was a little girl.

The seven time grammy award told Extra's Jerry Penacoli;
"I met her years and years ago when she was a little girl, believe or not. She told me she was a huge fan of mine, and it was during the time i was wearing all of the rubber bracelets on my arms.
I took off all of the bracelets and gave them to her, and then i completely forgot about it. She reminded me when i saw her the other night. Now she is a pregnant lady."
'I met her years and years ago when she was a little girl': The 54-year-old pop queen gave a five-year-old Kim an armful of her iconic rubber bracelets
Madonna in 1986
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment