AD1

Sunday 10 November 2013

Dealing With Rivalries.....

Ben, have been looking all over for you? Couldn’t find you at our Alumni meeting, is something wrong? Inquired Ken, Ben’s close pal.

Ken, seriously I don’t know who is just after my downfall in the office. Nothing I do seems to be okay, but that wasn’t bothering me until a recent case of fraud came up and I am the prime suspect, don’t know what to do as I have worked so hard to get to this point in my life. Why do things go wrong with me? Lamented Ben.


 Ben, am sorry you are going through this and I want to hear all details, however how do you want me to relate to you? Do I relate to you as your close pal or as your lawyer?

I want you to relate to me in both ways but first as my friend and then as my lawyer, replied Ken. Alright first as a friend, 

"I want you to pull yourself together cos right now crying and thinking won’t solve the problem and I want you to know that nothing good comes easy in this life.

People will always try to bring you down especially when they know your worth; however it is left for you to either give them a chance or show them the door. Office rivalry is very common and one needs to be very careful in the dealings.

Don’t let them get to you, be strong and remember that though men will fail you, but God won’t. Am not trying to preach here, but it is the absolute truth. In life, every man needs a spiritual source, and God has made us known that He is there for us to help us through the way when we are face with difficulties.

Now as your lawyer, we will be taking it slowly and from the top. Who do you think is out to see out fired from the office? I want you to think deeply and don’t judge people base on how they have treated you in the past as they maybe innocent. We are made to know that not all that glitters are gold.

Let your office management know that you will appreciate that the case is thoroughly investigated as you don’t care about securing your position in the office; rather you care about your integrity.

Ben listen to me, I know this is a bad time for you;
But what I want you to know that, when life throws you lemons don’t discard them, rather use them to make a sweet and delicious lemonnade juice.

men, coworkers, colleagues, males, friends, pals, buddies, chums, bench park, seated lunch, discussion, serious, trees, autumn, foliage, leaves, yellow, jacket, beard, mustache, glasses, talk, listen, chat, adults, two, nature Stock Photo - 375536


No comments:

Post a Comment