AD1

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Khloe Kardashian Covers Redbook Magazine


She is the most loved out of the Kardashian sisters and she has been married for 3 and the half years to her wondeful basketball hubby, Lamar Odom.

In this edition, Khloe bares her mind on issues relating to her wanting to be pregnant.
"I do think my difficulty in getting pregnant has helped alot of women. Do i wish people keep asking me 24/7? Yes, but i don't regret it. I was 26 when that started, and i admit i didn't know alot about my body. It was hard for me to understand what was happening because my mum had 6 kids and Kourtney got pregnant quickly. People assume am despearte for a baby. And yes i would love to have a baby, but i am 28 and have been married 3 and the half years. I love my life but it doesn't feel incomplete right now."
Well people, you have read it all, so calm down and chill..she gonna have a baby when God says is her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment